Are you an enthusiastic reception Teacher who wants to make a difference to the achievement and development of children? Are you an experienced reception Teacher looking for a new challenge or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking to take your first steps in teaching? If so this rewarding reception class teaching position for the summer term, could be just the opportunity you're looking for.
The successful candidate will:
- Be familiar with the new curriculum.
- Be willing to plan and deliver engaging lessons which are appropriate to the needs of the children.
- Be confident in assessing the progress of the children in liaison with other professionals.
This is a good school which is looking for an excellent foundation stage teacher to help them continue to develop the learning of their pupils. The school offer an engaging curriculum and are looking for someone who can help to enrich the learning of their pupils by making use of the school's resources and grounds.
To join the team and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in Primary schools.
- Be experienced working with children in the foundation stage.
- Have a flexible and patient attitude when working with young people.
- Build and develop positive relationships with both school staff and students.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to a face to face interview, an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
This post is located in St. Helens and is commutable from: Warrington, Widnes, Wigan, Leigh, Runcorn, Newton-Le-Willows, Frodsham, Prescot.
Searches related to this post: teaching assistant, cover supervisor, learning mentor, PGCE experience
Working with The Education Network you will be working with a team of experts who will listen to what you are looking for and who will support you throughout your assignments.