HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant)
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant)? Are you looking for an opportunity which combines small group intervention work, with class teaching (under the class teacher's guidance) and teaching assistant duties? If so then The Education Network might just have the role you are looking for.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent classroom experience.
- Be willing to teach a class of children, using lesson plans which have been prepared and resourced for by the class teacher.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Experience working with small groups.
This position is to begin as soon as possible, working at a school with excellent links to Warrington Bank Quay train station and is easily accessible by major road links. This is a good school who require an HLTA to provide both class support and teaching cover to help ensure that children continue to make excellent progress.
To apply for this position you will need to:
- Have an HLTA, or equivalent qualification.
- Have experience working with primary age children.
- Have a flexible and patient attitude when working with young people.
- Build and develop positive relationships with both school staff and pupils.
For further information about this HLTA position with The Education Network please apply below.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to a face to face interview, an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
This post is located in Warrington and is commutable from: Widnes, Runcorn, Leigh, St. Helens, Newton-Le-Willows, Stockton Heath and Leigh.
Searches related to this post: teaching assistant, cover supervisor, learning mentor, PGCE experience.
Working with The Education Network you will be working with a team of experts who will listen to what you are looking for and who will support you throughout your assignments.