The Education Network is working for a local school to recruit a passionate and engaging teacher who is confident in teaching a number of different year groups.
The successful candidate will:
- Be familiar with the new curriculum.
- Be willing to plan and deliver engaging lessons which are appropriate to the needs of the children.
- Have experience teaching key stage 1 & 2 children
This position is initially until December, working at a school with excellent rail links and is easily accessible from the M56. This is a good school who are looking for someone to help the school progress to outstanding. Team Teach training is desirable.
To join The Education Network's team of skilled practitioners and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have QTS or equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in Primary schools.
- Have a flexible and patient attitude when working with young people.
- Build and develop positive relationships with both school staff and pupils.
The Education Network Offer:
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days. For more information please contact Christopher Dunn on 01925-247820