SEND Teaching Assistant-Nursery School
Location - Warrington, UK
The Education Network is currently seeking an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant for a very well respected Nursery School setting in the Warrington area. This Teaching Assistant post will commence September 2018 and will run for approximately 2 months-this is a full time position. You will have experience in EYFS, SEND, and mainstream settings and enjoy working with nursery age students. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a Teaching Assistant within a very pro-active nursery school, with strong community links, an excellent reputation, and an ethos to encourage students to enjoy their learning environment.
You will work under the guidance of staff, to support students in and out of the room setting. You should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between students, staff and carers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a similar environment as a Teaching Assistant
- A willingness to participate in relevant training and development opportunities
- Be keen to learn and develop professionally
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you to further discuss the role.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Searches related to this post: Teaching Assistant, Nursery, SEND, Education