Primary Teacher - Ashington
We are currently seeking a number of passionate, friendly and hard-working teachers to supply two of our fantastic partnership schools in Ashington. Both schools are very large, meaning that there is a steady demand for teachers on both an ad-hoc and long-term basis, and the fantastic pupils and staff offer a vibrant community feel.
The schools will both accept strong NQTs as well as experienced teachers, and they always have a range of full-time and part-time roles available. Successful candidates will:
* Hold QTS in the UK
* Have recent and relevant experience as a Primary Teacher in UK schools, either in the EYFS, KS1 or KS2
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively use AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform planning
* Plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which cater to a wide range of abilities
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
We would love you to:
*Have a subject specialism/coordinator experience
*Have experience teaching in upper KS2
If you think that you could be suitable for this role, or if you would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Primary Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teacher has been unsuccessful.