Year 6 Teacher - South Shields
We are currently seeking a capable, passionate and hard-working Year 6 Teacher for a fixed-term contract covering maternity leave in one of our lovely partnership schools in South Shields. This is a small, challenging school which has strong community links and a real family feel.
The school will accept applications from experienced teachers as well as confident NQTs who have an excellent track record of promoting pupil progress at UKS2.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK Primary or Middle schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 6 Teacher
*Subject specialism/coordinator experience
*Y6 SATs experience
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 6 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Year 6 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Year 6 Teacher has been unsuccessful.