Primary Teaching Assistant - Gateshead
We are currently seeking a number of passionate and hard-working Primary Teaching Assistants to supply one of our lovely partnership schools in Gateshead. This is a large school, meaning that there is a steady demand for Primary Teaching Assistants on both an ad-hoc and long-term basis, and the lovely staff and pupils offer a friendly, community feel.
Successful candidates will:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools, either in the EYFS, KS1 or KS2
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for a variety of specific Primary Teaching Assistant vacancies in our schools across Northumberland and Tyne and Wear.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.