Primary Teaching Assistant - Ashington - Maternity Cover
We are currently seeking a capable, passionate and hard-working Primary Teaching Assistant to cover maternity leave at one of our lovely partnership schools in Ashington. The contract is full-time and open-ended, running at least until the summer although it is likely to run into the autumn term as well.
This is a large, busy school which strongly values self-motivation and teamwork, giving it a real community feel.
We will accept applications from both experienced Primary Teaching Assistants and newly qualified TAs who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support wherever it is most needed across the school, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
Successful candidates must:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools, either in the EYFS, KS1 or KS2
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.