Year 4 Teacher - South Shields
We are currently seeking a capable, passionate and hard-working Year 4 Teacher to cover maternity leave in one of our lovely client schools in South Shields. The contract is full-time and open-ended, running at least until the summer although it is likely to run into the Autumn term as well.
This is an average-sized school which strongly values equality and democracy, giving it a real community feel.
The school will accept applications from experienced teachers as well as confident NQTs who have an excellent track record of promoting pupil progress in KS2. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake the planning, teaching and assessment of the whole Y4 curriculum for the duration of the placement, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 4 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 4 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Year 4 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Year 4 Teacher has been unsuccessful.