The Education Network are currently seeking enthusiastic and hard-working Primary Teachers with a proven track record of effectively promoting children's learning in KS1 and KS2. This is to fill a number of specific Primary Teacher roles that we have across Tyne and Wear and Northumberland.
Here are some examples of the sort of vacancies we are looking to fill at the moment:
*Year 5 Teacher - Maternity Cover - Ashington
*PPA Cover Teacher - Summer Term - Newcastle
*Two Year 4 Teachers - Maternity Cover - Winlaton
*KS1 Teacher - 3 Days a Week, Summer Term - South Shields
*Year 1 Teacher - Summer Term - Washington
*KS2 Teacher - Mornings Only, Summer Term - Gosforth
Here at The Education Network, we take a real pride in the strong professional relationships we form with both our schools and our teachers, and only accept high-quality practitioners. Successful candidates will therefore:
* Hold QTS in the UK
* Have recent and relevant experience as a Primary Teacher in UK schools
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively use AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform planning
* Plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which cater to a wide range of abilities
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
If you are interested in discussing Primary Teacher openings with us, or simply want more information, then please reply to this advert or email directly on email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as the recruitment agency for these openings. If you have not heard from us in three working days, then unfortunately your application for Primary Teacher has been unsuccessful.