Year 3 Teacher - Whitley Bay
We are currently seeking a capable, enthusiastic and cheerful Year 3 Teacher to work within our partnership school in Whitley Bay. The contract is part-time (3 days a week) and long-term, running at least until the summer, though there is the potential of a permanent offer.
This is a lovely, small school which strongly values teamwork and inclusion, giving it a warm, family feel.
The school will accept applications from experienced teachers, although they are willing to support confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake the planning, teaching and assessment of the whole Year 3 curriculum for the duration of the placement, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 3 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 3 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Year 3 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Year 3 Teacher has been unsuccessful.