Year 6 Teacher - South Shields
We are currently seeking a capable, enthusiastic and driven Year 6 Teacher to work within our partnership junior school in South Shields. The contract is full-time and long-term, running at least until the summer, though there is the potential of a permanent offer.
This is a small, high-achieving school which strongly values self-motivation and the resilience, making it a productive environment for learning to take place.
The school will accept applications from experienced teachers, although they are willing to support confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake the planning, teaching and assessment of the whole Year 6 curriculum for the duration of the placement, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 6 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 6 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Year 6 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Year 6 Teacher has been unsuccessful.