Year 6 Teaching Assistant - Gateshead
We are currently seeking a capable, passionate and hard-working Year 6 Teaching Assistant for our lovely partnership school in Gateshead. The contract is full-time - though the school may be willing to negotiate a part-time contract - and will last the duration of the summer term.
This is a small but busy school which achieves highly and is keen to maintain this reputation through some additional support in Year 6.
We will accept applications from both experienced Year 6 Teaching Assistants and newly qualified TAs who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
Successful candidates must:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools, preferably in KS2
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 6 Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 6 Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Year 6 Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.