A partnership school in Newcastle is seeking to appoint a Humanities teacher for a full time role commencing April In order to be successful in your application you must have the experience of teaching Humanities at KS3/4/5.
The school itself is a large mainstream state funded secondary school with a good Ofsted report, strong sense of community and good record of exam achievement.
Applications are welcomed from both NQT's and experienced teachers.
The Education Network has become first choice for secondary schools across the region for both daily and long term supply cover. We also work with our client schools on exclusive permanent recruitment opportunities not advertised anywhere else.
We have developed a unique CPD programme for our teachers and support staff and you could also benefit from the ongoing training we provided to all our staff free of charge as and when the courses are released throughout the course of the academic year.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Humanities teaching experience.
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.