Are you a qualified teacher based in Northumberland, looking for flexibility and diversity in your work next term? Or maybe you simply want to build up your experience in a few SEND settings before taking the plunge into permanent work? Whatever you're looking for - be it long term, short term or even day-to-day - The Education Network have something to suit you. We are looking to recruit resourceful, enthusiastic and above all high-quality primary teachers to join our team of permanent supply teachers. In particular, we have a number of schools throughout the local area who are seeking dedicated teachers to join them on a longer-term basis.
- Hold qualified teacher status (QTS) in the UK
- Have recent and relevant teaching experience in UK primary schools
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and willing in your approach
- Have the ability to build strong, professional rapports with children and staff
- Commitment and passion to good teaching practice and quality supply teaching
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
- The pedagogy of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children including classroom organisation and learning strategies.
We would love you to…
- Have experience teaching in KS2 - quality KS2 teachers are like gold dust!
- Hold a valid UK driving license and own your own car
- A willingness to travel
- A cracking sense of humour!
You can expect…
- A friendly, efficient and honest service born out of 25 years combined experience
- Steady work flow depending on your availability
- Competitive rates of pay
- Additional training available and continued support from our team of experts - some of whom have been teachers themselves
- A personalised approach to suit you
- The opportunity to work with excellent client schools in a range of locations across the North East
If you think that you could be what we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you!
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.