Vacancy: MFL Head of Department - September - July
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, Innovative Head of MFL for one of our client schools on a full time basis for 1 academic year starting in September. The successful candidate will be committed to excellence through innovative practice, have experience of running a successful department and be a Spanish specialist, ideally with an ability to teach French at KS3.
The school seeks to provide a welcoming, safe and supportive learning environment, with opportunities for every student to develop the values, skills and attitudes that will be required for a purposeful life beyond school.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of teaching MFL
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Education Network
0191 232 3780