Vacancy: Design technology - September - July
The Education Network are working with a successful secondary school in Newcastle and are hoping to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic DT specialist to teach Graphics, Product & Design and Systems. The vacancy is full time for 1 full academic year and will start in September.
The successful candidate will have the potential to become an exceptional practitioner with a sound understanding of teaching, learning and pedagogy. The ability and willingness to teach A-level will be advantageous.
NQTs and experienced teachers are equally encouraged to apply. The school has a well established and supportive NQT programme which enables NQTs to reach their full potential.
This role will be starting in September and will be a one year contract with potential to go permanent.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of teaching DT
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Click here to read our Terms of Business (Temporary) and Terms of Business (Permanent)
The Education Network
0191 232 3780