Primary Teaching Assistant
The Education Network are currently seeking enthusiastic and hard-working Primary Teaching Assistants with a proven track record of effectively supporting children's learning in KS1 and KS2. This is to fill a number of specific roles that we have across Tyne and Wear and Northumberland.
Here are some examples of long term vacancies that we have recently filled/are looking to fill:
*General TA - 5 mornings a week, Summer Term - Winlaton
*Nursery TA - 5 mornings a week, Summer Term - Widdrington
*HLTA - 5 days a week, 1 year fixed term - Cramlington
*Year 3 TA - 5 days a week, Summer Term - South Shields
Year 6 SATS Intervention TA - Summer Term - Gateshead
Here at The Education Network, we take a real pride in the strong professional relationships we form with both our schools and our staff, and only accept high-quality practitioners. Successful candidates therefore must:
* Hold their Level 3 Primary Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teaching Assistant
If you are interested in discussing Primary Teaching Assistant openings with us, or simply want more information, then please reply to this advert or email directly on firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as the recruitment agency for these openings. If you have not heard from us in three working days, then unfortunately your application for Primary Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.