Year 4 Teacher - South Shields
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Year 4 Teacher to work with one of our partnership junior schools in South Shields. The contract is full-time and will last the duration of the summer term.
This is a small school which prides itself on its friendly, caring atmosphere and hardworking, well-behaved pupils.
The school will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake the planning, teaching and assessment of the whole Year 4 curriculum for the duration of the placement, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 4 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 4 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Year 4 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Year 4 Teacher has been unsuccessful.