Year 3 Teaching Assistant - Widdrington
We are currently seeking a capable, passionate and hard-working Teaching Assistant to work with one of our fantastic partnerships schools in Widdrington. This is to fill a specific, open-ended role which will run at least until the summer holidays, although the successful candidate may be asked to return in September.
This is a lovely, friendly primary school which aims to provide a welcoming, stimulating and secure environment for all, regardless of faith and culture.
We will accept applications from both experienced Teaching Assistants and newly qualified practitioners who are excited to learn and develop as professionals. Successful candidates will be expected to provide learning support across a range of abilities, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
Successful candidates must:
* Hold their Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 3 Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Year 3 Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.