Vacancy: cover supervisor - Ponteland - ASAP start
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Cover supervisor on behalf of our client school in Ponteland.
Our school is one of the most successful schools in the Tyne and Wear area, with outstanding academic results and first class facilities.
The successful cover supervisor will be required to help out in the school covering various lessons.
Successful candidates are also required to posses effective behaviour management techniques in order to maintain a positive learning environment for all students.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Cover supervision experience
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Education Network
0191 232 3780
By receipt of this email you are deemed to have notice of The Education Network's terms and conditions of business,
which will apply to your dealings with us to exclusion of all other Terms of Business.
Terms of Business (Temporary) and Terms of Business (Permanent)