Are you a SEND Teaching Assistant based in Northumberland, looking for flexibility and diversity in your work? Or maybe you simply want to build up your experience in a few different SEND settings before taking the plunge into permanent work? Whatever you are looking for, The Education Network will have something to suit you.
The Education Network are a supply teaching agency with offices all over the country, including Newcastle and Durham. We currently have many new roles opening every week across Northumberland, in Ashington, Morpeth, Blyth and Cramlington, ranging from day-to-day cover to long term work which sometimes even turns into permanent employment. We are confident that we can offer you a steady stream of work on both a full time or a part time basis - it just depends on what exactly you are looking for and how flexible you can be. We are proud of the fact that our best candidates don't stay with us long; they are snapped up by our schools before we know it!
In order to work with us, you must:
* Have recent and relevant experience in UK schools
* Be flexible, enthusiastic and willing in your approach
* Be able to build strong, professional rapports with children and staff
* Fully understand safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
* Be approachable and possess a cracking sense of humour!
If you think that registering with the Education Network is something that you might be interested in then we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to pop me an email at email@example.com, or call 0191 2323780 for an initial chat