Vacancy: Learning support assistant - Sunderland
On behalf of our client school in Sunderland. we are seeking to appoint a passionate and dedicated Learning support assistant to join their talented and successful faculty.
outstanding 11-16 school based in the Sunderland. area. This opportunity is on a rolling contract, there is opportunity for this role to go to a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be committed to excellence through innovative practice.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Learning support experience is preferred.
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.