Reception Teacher - Gateshead
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Reception Teacher to work with one of our partnership junior schools in Gateshead. The contract is full-time and will last the duration of the summer term.
This is a lovely, medium-sized primary school which strongly values mutual respect and aims to provide children with a stimulating, creative and challenging learning environment.
The school will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in the EYFS. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake the planning, delivering and assessment of the whole EYFS curriculum for the duration of the placement, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan and deliver engaging sessions which create a stimulating environment for young learners
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of EYFS assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Reception Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Reception Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Reception Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Reception Teacher has been unsuccessful.