PPA Cover Teacher - Winlaton
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Primary Teacher to cover PPA across all year groups in one of our partnership primary schools in Winlaton. The contract is part-time (3 days a week) and will last at least until the summer holidays, though there is potential for the candidate to be asked to return in September.
This is a small school which prides itself on its friendly, caring atmosphere and hardworking, well-behaved pupils.
The school will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake all planning, teaching and assessment for the duration of the placement, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Primary Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teacher has been unsuccessful.