Year 1/2 Teacher - North Shields
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable KS1 Teacher to work in one of our partnership primary schools in North Shields. The contract is full-time (though the school are open to a job-share or part-time arrangement) and will last at least until the summer holidays, though there is potential for the candidate to be asked to return in September.
This is a medium-sized, fairly challenging school which strongly values equality and diversity, making it a vibrant and exciting place to work.
The school will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake all planning, teaching and assessment of the Y1/2 curriculum for the duration of the placement, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS1 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this KS1 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of KS1 Teacher has been unsuccessful.