KS1 Teacher - Cramlington - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable KS1 Teacher to work with one of our partnership primary schools in Cramlington as of September 2018. The school regularly request our high-quality teachers for both day-to-day and long term cover, although there is also the strong possibility of a permanent offer if the candidate fits well within the school community.
This is a medium-sized, fairly challenging school which strongly values equality and diversity, making it a vibrant and exciting place to work.
The school will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress. Successful candidates will be expected to either deliver pre-prepared lessons to a high standard or undertake all planning, teaching and assessment of the KS1 curriculum when working on a longer term basis.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS1 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this KS1 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of KS1 Teacher has been unsuccessful.