Primary Teacher - Ashington - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Primary Teacher to work with two of our partnership primary schools in Ashington as of September 2018. Both schools regularly request our high-quality teachers for both day-to-day and long term cover, although they have said that they are willing to find a place on a permanent basis for candidates who really fit in well with their school community.
These two schools are very large (four-form entry) and are each split across two sites that are dedicated to each Key Stage. They are also fairly challenging schools, although they have strong support networks in place, giving them a real family feel.
The schools will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in KS1 or KS2. Successful candidates will be expected to either deliver pre-prepared lessons to a high standard or undertake all planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year group's curriculum when working on a longer term basis.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Primary Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teacher has been unsuccessful.