The Education Network is recruiting an ICT specialist who is interested in teaching within Special Education. This is a full time supply position on an immediate start basis, and we are looking for a suitable candidate that can offer ICT up to GCSE level.
This is an immensely rewarding position working with vulnerable KS3 & KS4 young people who are no longer in mainstream education, present challenging behaviour and who have mental health difficulties.
We are looking for a candidate who is both passionate about their subject and able to adapt to certain situations that will inevitably arise within the setting. Although this can be a very challenging role, there are strict procedures in place and a strong management team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Teacher of ICT, committed to excellence through innovative practice.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- ICT Teacher
- Well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents & carers, students and outside agencies.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.