The Education Network is looking to recruit teachers who are interested in teaching within Special Education. These are full time supply opportunities that can be on an immediate start basis, and we are looking for candidates that can offer a wide variety of subjects.
These are immensely rewarding positions working with vulnerable KS1, KS2, KS3 & KS4 young people who are no longer in mainstream education, present challenging behaviour and who have mental health difficulties.
We are looking for candidates who are both passionate about their subject and able to adapt to certain situations that will inevitably arise within the setting. Although this can be a very challenging role, there are strict procedures in place and a strong management team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Teacher, committed to excellence through innovative practice.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Willing to teach General Subjects
- Well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents & carers, students and outside agencies.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer.
The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.