KS2 Teacher - Gosforth - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable KS2 Teacher who will be available to work with one of our fantastic partnership middle schools in Gosforth as of September 2018. (If you are available for work sooner than September, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.) The school regularly request our high-quality teachers for both day-to-day and long term cover, although there is the potential for a permanent offer of employment for candidates who really fit in well with the school community and ethos.
This is a really lovely school which holds very high expectations of its pupils in terms of both behaviour and attainment, making it a friendly and productive environment to work in . This is an excellent opportunity to work with some fantastic upper KS2 pupils whilst also gaining experience of the three-tier system and the transition to KS3.
The school will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in KS2. Successful candidates will be expected to either deliver pre-prepared lessons to a high standard or undertake all planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year group's curriculum when working on a longer term basis.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a KS2 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of KS2 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this KS2 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of KS2 Teacher has been unsuccessful.