Vacancy: Humanities Sunderland
On behalf of our client school in Sunderland we are seeking to appoint a passionate and dedicated Teacher of Humanities to join their talented and successful Humanities department. The school itself is an over-subscribed and outstanding 11-16 school based in the Sunderland area. This vacancy is to cover humanities from June till the summer finish.
The successful candidate will be committed to excellence through innovative practice. The post would suit either an NQT, who would be given a comprehensive induction programme, an RQT or an experienced teacher seeking further professional development. Candidates will be expected to teach across KS3-4, whilst effectively maintaining a positive learning environment.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
_ Previous Humanities experience
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.