EYFS/KS1 Teacher - Ashington - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable EYFS/KS1 Teacher who will be available to work with one of our fantastic partnership infant schools in Ashington as of September 2018. (If you are available for work sooner than September, please email email@example.com.)
We have a strong professional relationship with this school, meaning that they regularly request our high-quality teachers for both day-to-day and long term cover. Due to expansion of the nursery provision in September, there is also the potential for a permanent offer of employment for candidates who really fit in well with the school community and ethos.
This is a large, vibrant school which is part of the ALP (Ashington Learning Partnership). The school has a strong community feel, and medium term planning is available to support teachers who are selected for long term bookings.
The school will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in the EYFS or KS1. Successful candidates will be expected to either deliver pre-prepared lessons to a high standard or undertake all planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year group's curriculum when working on a longer term basis.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a EYFS/KS1 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of EYFS/KS1 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this EYFS/KS1 Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of EYFS/KS1 Teacher has been unsuccessful.