Primary Teacher - Gateshead - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Primary Teacher who will be available to work with one of our fantastic partnership primary schools in Gateshead as of September 2018. (If you are available for work sooner than September, please email email@example.com)
We have a strong professional relationship with this school, meaning that they regularly request our high-quality teachers for both day-to-day and long term cover, although there is the possibility of an offer of permanent employment for a teacher who fits in well with the school's ethos and values.
This is a fairly large primary school which is split across two buildings, one dedicated to each key stage. The staff hold high expectations of pupils in terms of behaviour and attitude to learning, meaning that the school has a friendly, welcoming and hardworking atmosphere.
The school will accept applications from both experienced teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in KS1 and/or KS2. Successful candidates will be expected to either deliver pre-prepared lessons to a high standard or undertake all planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year group's curriculum when working on a longer term basis.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Primary Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary Teacher has been unsuccessful.