Nursery Teacher - South Shields - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Nursery Teacher who will be available to work within one of our lovely partnership primary schools in South Shields as of September 2018. (If you are available for work sooner than September, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a full-time, 1 year contract, meaning that the successful candidate will be expected to undertake all of the planning, teaching and assessment of the nursery class for the duration of the 2018/2019 academic year. The school prides itself strongly on it's hardworking, well-behaved pupils and friendly, supportive staff, and they will accept applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs who are confident with the EYFS framework.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools/nurseries
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Nursery Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Nursery Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email email@example.com for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Nursery Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Nursery Teacher has been unsuccessful.