Vacancy Physics Teacher, North Tyneside, September start
On behalf of our client school in North Tyneside we are seeking to appoint a passionate and dedicated Teacher of Physics to join their talented and successful faculty. The school itself is an over-subscribed and outstanding 11-16 school based in the North Tyneside area. This vacancy is starting in September on a one a year contract.
The successful candidate will be committed to excellence through innovative practice.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of teaching Physics
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Education Network
0191 232 3780