Upper KS2 Teacher - Gosforth - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Upper KS2 Teacher who will be available to work within one of our lovely partnership Middle schools in Gosforth as of September 2018. (If you are available for work sooner than September, please email email@example.com).
This is a full-time contract which will initially last for the Autumn term although there is the strong possibility that the contract will be extended into the Spring Term. As this is a long-term post, the successful candidate will therefore be expected to undertake all of the planning, teaching and assessment of the Y5/6 curriculum between September and December.
This school has been rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted at its previous two inspections, and it prides itself on the high expectations it holds of its pupils in terms of both achievement and behaviour. The school therefore has a friendly, productive atmosphere where pupils are encouraged to be confident, hardworking and ambitious, and the successful candidate should aim to become a valued part of the school community for the duration or their stay.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience teaching KS2 in UK primary/middle schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of an Upper KS2 Teacher
*Experience with the Year 6 SATs would be desirable, but not essential.
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Upper KS2 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Upper KS2 Teacher vacancy. If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Upper KS2 Teacher has been unsuccessful.