Primary NQT - Ashington - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Primary NQT who will be available to work within one of our fantastic partnership primary schools in Ashington as of September 2018. This is a full-time contract which will initially last for the Autumn term although there is the possibility that the contract will be extended for the rest of the 2018/2019 academic year. As this is a long-term post, the successful candidate will therefore be expected to undertake all of the planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year group's curriculum; the exact role is TBC based on experience and specialism.
This is a larger than average school which is split across two sites, one dedicated to the EYFS and KS1, the other to KS2. As it is four-form entry school, there is the potential for planning to be shared between year group teachers and the children are set for English and Mathematics, meaning that planning, differentiation and assessment are easier. In addition, as this vacancy is to cover at least a term, the successful candidate will be able to complete the first term of their NQT year, and possibly the second and third depending on whether vacancy is extended.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience teaching in UK primary schools and evidence against each of the teaching standards
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary NQT
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary NQT, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Primary NQT vacancy. If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary NQT has been unsuccessful.