Primary NQT - Gateshead - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Primary NQT who will be available to work within one of our fantastic partnership primary schools in Gateshead as of September 2018. This is a full-time contract which will initially last for the Autumn term although there is the possibility that the contract will be extended for the rest of the 2018/2019 academic year. As this is a long-term post, the successful candidate will therefore be expected to undertake all of the planning, teaching and assessment of the appropriate year group's curriculum; the exact role is TBC based on experience and specialism.
This is a medium sized school which is split across two buildings, one dedicated to the EYFS and KS1, the other to KS2. As it is two-form entry school, there is the potential for planning to be shared between year group teachers in order to ease workload. The school prides itself on its friendly, welcoming atmosphere and lovely, well-behaved children so the successful candidate should aim to become a valued member of the school community for the duration of their stay.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience teaching in UK primary schools and evidence against each of the teaching standards
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Primary NQT
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Primary NQT, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Primary NQT vacancy. If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Primary NQT has been unsuccessful.