Primary Teaching Assistant - South Shields
The Education Network are currently seeking enthusiastic, flexible and capable primary teaching assistants to work with our lovely partnership primary schools across South Shields. We are the preferred supply agency for several schools in the area who regularly request our primary teaching assistants for both ad-hoc and long-term contracts, so we are confident that we can offer you a steady stream of work to suit you.
Amongst the countless supply agencies out there promising you work, it can be hard to know who to choose. However, we like to think that we are different. Here at The Education Network, we take real pride in the strong professional relationships we form with both our schools and our teaching staff, and we promise to provide you with an honest, reliable and friendly service - it is our job to find you a job, and we are proud of the fact that our best TAs are snapped up by our schools for permanent roles before we know it!
In order to work with us, you must have:
* Your Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher e.g. childhood studies degree
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting learning in UK schools
* Possess good behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the teacher on a 1:1, small group or whole class basis, depending on what is required
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a primary teaching assistant
In return, we can offer you:
* Work to suit your lifestyle, whether that be day-to-day supply ticking over, long-term placements, or a foot in the door to a permanent job as a primary teaching assistant
* Competitive rates of pay and a fuss-free payroll process without the need for timesheets
* The opportunity to 'try before you buy' in order to figure out exactly what kind of job will suit you
* A friendly and transparent service from day one
If you would like more information about registering as a primary teaching assistant with The Education Network, then please feel free to get in touch for an informal chat. You can pop me an email at email@example.com , call 0191 2323780 for an initial chat or simply click apply now to submit your CV.