Nursery Teacher - South Tyneside - September
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, confident and capable Nursery Teacher who will be available to work with one of our fantastic partnership primary schools in South Tyneside as of September 2018.
We have a strong professional relationship with this school, meaning that they regularly request our high-quality teachers for both day-to-day and long term cover, although there is the possibility of an offer of permanent employment for a teacher who fits in well with the school's ethos and values.
This is a small primary school which has an excellent, well-resourced nursery classroom and stimulating outdoor area that is shared with Reception. The staff hold high expectations of pupils in terms of behaviour and attitude to learning, meaning that the school has a friendly, welcoming and hardworking atmosphere.
The school will accept applications from both experienced EYFS teachers and confident NQTs who have a good track record of promoting pupil progress in the Early Years. Successful candidates will be expected to either deliver pre-prepared lessons to a high standard or undertake all planning, teaching and assessment when working on a longer term basis.
* QTS or EYTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK Nurseries or primary schools with an attached nursery
* Ability to plan, lead and assess small group sessions which follow the children's interests
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of the Development Matters Framework and Early Learning Goals to assess pupil progress
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Nursery Teacher
*The ability to manage support staff/key workers effectively
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Nursery Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this Nursery Teacher vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Nursery Teacher has been unsuccessful.