Vacancy: Math's teacher required in Sunderland for a September start.
The Education Network are working with a highly successful secondary school in Sunderland and are hoping to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Maths specialist to teach across the age and ability range.
The successful candidate will have the potential to become an exceptional practitioner with a sound understanding of teaching, learning and pedagogy. The ability and willingness to teach Maths A-level will be advantageous.
NQTs and experienced teachers are equally encouraged to apply.
The Maths Department itself has an excellent reputation and is held in the highest regard for securing the best outcomes for all pupils. Pupils are taught Maths at Key Stage 3 & 4 and offered the option for A Level study in a state of the art detached sixth form centre.
Standard requirements are:
- QTS or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience of teaching Maths
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Education Network
0191 232 3780