Qualified Supply Teacher - Primary Education
EYFS, KS1 and KS2 availability
The Education Network has had huge success in the last academic year and as such we are now recruiting! We are looking to speak with Qualified Teachers (NQT, QTS, QTLS) for permanent, daily, short and long term positions in Primary Schools in and around Harlow. Our clients are varied in their individual needs and there are opportunities available to teach across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
There is an abundance of opportunities to teach in other subjects across the primary curriculum. This is a fantastic opportunity to work flexibly and get back to the part of the job you love - teaching! You work on the days and in the locations you choose.
With excellent rates of pay and the best agency customer service in the County - you can not afford to miss out on this opportunity - send your CV now to The Education Network!
What we are looking for:
We want someone with the following skills:
- NQT, QTS or QTLS
- Confidence in classroom management
- Experience of working within a prrimary environment
- Ability to engage and inspire young people
- Flexibility and adaptability
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Jamie Keen a call on or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is inspirational and dynamic
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
- Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy