Qualified Teacher - Primary Education
KS1/Key Stage 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher/Year 2 Teacher availability
ASAP Start/September Start
Are you a Key Stage 1 Teacher in Basildon?
The Education Network are currently looking for qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated primary school teachers who specialise in Key Stage 1, with experience in Year 1 or Year 2, in order to fulfil daily supply, short term and long term contracts with partner primary schools in Basildon.
We are currently increasing our agency presence in the Basildon area and would like you to be part of our continual growth. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education with a number of opportunities within these schools immediately and most definitely in September.
To work through The Education Network you must:
By registering with The Education Network, we are able to offer you:
- Be a fully qualified teacher - NQT's are more than welcome
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge - especially in Key Stage 1
- Be flexible, reliable and conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in Basildon
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Reference provisions in the last 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a personal experience recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Sarah on 01245 392580 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgREFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.