Qualified Teacher (QTS) - Class Teacher - Primary School Teacher
Primary School Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 (KS1 & KS2)
Immediate Start / September Start
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term and Permanent Opportunities
£120 to £150 per day - Pay to Scale
Are you a Primary Trained Teacher looking for work in Basildon? Are you looking for your next teaching role or are you searching for the right opportunity to start your NQT Induction year?
The Education Network is looking to recruit Qualified Teachers (QTS) and Class Teachers for contracted and permanent placements within Primary Schools in and around the Basildon area. We are specifically looking for individuals who have experience working with within a Primary setting or for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) looking for the opportunity to start their Induction year. There are an abundance of opportunities available across Early Years and both Key Stages 1 and 2.
We are currently increasing our agency presence in the Basildon area and would like you to be part of our continual growth. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education with a number of opportunities within these schools immediately and most definitely in September.
To work through The Education Network you must:
By registering with The Education Network, we are able to offer you:
- Be a fully qualified teacher (QTS) - NQT's are more than welcome
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge - especially within either Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2)
- Be flexible, reliable and conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools within Basildon
- Right to work in the UK
- Reference provisions in the last 2 years
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a personal and experienced recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Jamie Keen a call on 01245 392 580 or email email@example.com
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy