Education Graduate, Graduate Teaching Assistant, Graduate Teacher
Primary, Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Immediate Start/September Start
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term and Permanent Opportunities
£65 to £95 per day
Are you a Graduate thinking about becoming a teacher of the future?
The Education Network Chelmsford are looking for UK Graduates who are considering a career as a teacher and would like to find out more about what it is like to work in a Primary School. Working as Graduate Teaching Assistant can be the stepping stone that you need to kick-start your career in education.
What can you expect?
Who are we looking for?
- Daily supply, contracts or permanent positions - we offer a variety of opportunities to suit your lifestyle
- Opportunity to work in different Primary Schools to observe various behaviour policies and different styles of teaching
- Advice on different routes into teaching or other options of working in education
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above in a relevant degree
- Passionate individuals who value the education sector
- Those who have a desire for knowledge and committed to continual professional development
- Experience working with children previously would be desirable but not essential
- Able to travel to our Primary Schools in Wickford
If you are interested in having a conversation regarding this role then give Jamie Keen a call on 01245 392 580 or email email@example.com
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
The Education Network will give you £100 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple and you will be paid once the teacher has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed teachers will be contacted within 3 days.
The Education Network only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy