Design and Technology Teachers
Due to an increase in demand, The Education Network is recruiting for qualified KS3 and KS4 Design and Technology teachers across Greater Manchester. Both day-to-day and short-term placements are available, along with positions for September 2018.
The essential criteria for these positions are:
- Previous experience of teaching Design Technology across KS3-KS4 year groups,
- Good knowledge of the secondary national curriculum, particularly Resistant Materials and Product Design
- Excellent classroom management and behaviour management skills.
- A hardworking and flexible approach to your role as a teacher.
- A passion for improving the outcomes of children
- The ability to stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent).
- You should already have a DBS that is registered on the online update service or be willing to obtain one.
In return for your hard work and assistance in maintaining The Education Network reputation in the market, we offer competitive rates of pay, 24 hour contact with the branch, access to CPD, refer a friend scheme and an honest and trustworthy service.
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below or email Manchester@ednetwork.co.uk, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you within 24 hours to further discuss the post and school concerned. Please note that no CV will be passed to the school in question for consideration until we have discussed the post with you and obtained your consent to do so.
Searches related to this post: Design and Technology, secondary, KS3, KS4, Resistant Materials, Product design, Manchester, QTS
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.