Primary Teachers September Start
Location - Oldham- Greater Manchester
The Education Network is currently looking for experienced teachers and excellent NQTs for long term to perm roles in the Greater Manchester area. We have posts available for KS2.
The essential criteria for these positions are:
- UK Qualified Teacher Status (or equivalent)
- A passion for teaching and desire to ensure that every student is supported in their learning
- Be able to motivate children and build progress and confidence
- Have the ability to foster good relationships with staff, students, parents and the wider community
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience in teaching role at Key Stage 2
- possess the emotional and physical resilience necessary when working with young people with a range of complex needs.
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you within 24 hours to further discuss the post and school concerned. Please note that no CV will be passed to the school in question for consideration until we have discussed the post with you and obtained your consent to do so.
Not for you? Recommend someone and benefit from our Refer A Friend scheme!
Searches related to this post: teacher, primary teacher, KS2, NQT, supply, cover, Manchester, Greater Manchester, primary, day to day, long term
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.