The Education Network is working with a fantsatic secondary school in Perry Barr who are looking for an SEN TA to join them from the beginning of July and cover maternity until the new academic year.
The school has recently become an Ofsted Good setting and is a brilliant place to work. We are looking for a flexible, enthusiatic, and engaging Teaching Assistant to work with pupils with varying levels of ASD within their secondary school time table.
Are you a Teaching Assistant with a positive approach and the relevant experience? Do you want to work in a highly rewarding setting, with a fantastic team? You will need to be an engaging and proactive Teaching Assistant who is keen to make a positive impact in the classroom. If you are interested in this position, please apply now!
Ideally you will be:
- A SEN TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative and interactive solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Matt Nichols for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy