NQT or QTS
Fantastic School in Solihull
This brilliant school in Solihull is looking for a PE Teacher to join them in the new acdemic year, and work with their high-acheiving boys in a variety of sports practicals and theories within the curriculum. We are ideally looking for someone who can hit the ground running and maintain the school's standards of teaching, as they are one of the best schools in the Solihull Borough.
Ideal applicants will have the following skills / experience;
- Experience of teaching PE to KS3 & KS4
- Able to teach high-acheiving boys a variety of different sports
- Exceptionally high standards of performance
- Proven track-record of strong references
- Able to take on a long-term position from February half-term
- Ability to set expectations from students and inspire confidence
- Commitment to raising standards
- Highly motivated and able to self-manage
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducation.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.